- This event has passed.
Makerspace Drop-in Hours
May 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on May 23, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Give our new Makerspace a try! This is time for you to use any of the available technology. We can help you get started, and then you’re free to work.
Our Makerspace has:
– 10 PC laptops with Microsoft Office’s suite of products
– 1 MacBook with Adobe Creative Cloud’s suite of products
– Multi-format color printer
– High-resolution scanner
– Bluetooth-accessible wall-mounted monitor
– VHS-to-DVD converter
– Video camera, tripod, lighting equipment, & green screen
– Over-ear headphones
– Sewing machines
This program will take place in the Conference Room on the 3rd floor and is free to all, apart from any prints from the printer.
The Makerspace is also available by appointment. For more information or to make an appointment, contact the reference librarian at 338-3884 ext. 25 or email email@example.com.