- This event has passed.
Makerspace Drop-in Hours
August 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until December 17, 2019
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 19, 2019
Take advantage of our Makerspace’s drop-in hours. This is time for you to use any of the available technology. We can help you get started, and then you’re free to work.
Our Makerspace has:
– 10 PC laptops with Microsoft Office’s suite of products
– 1 MacBook with Adobe Creative Cloud’s suite of products
– Multi-format color printer
– High-resolution scanner
– Bluetooth-accessible wall-mounted monitor
– VHS-to-DVD converter
– Video camera, tripod, lighting equipment, & green screen
– Over-ear headphones
– Sewing machines
This program will take place in the Conference Room on the 3rd floor and is free to all, apart from any prints from the printer.
The Makerspace is also available by appointment. For more information or to make an appointment, contact the reference librarian at 338-3884 ext. 25 or email email@example.com.