While the Library remains closed we have begun to offer some virtual programs. See the calendar for listings.
- This event has passed.
Makerspace Drop-in Hours
October 3, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Monday, repeating until March 31, 2020
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until March 27, 2020
Take advantage of our Makerspace’s drop-in hours. This is time for you to use any of the available technology. We can help you get started, and then you’re free to work.
Our Makerspace has:
– 10 PC laptops with Microsoft Office’s suite of products
– 1 MacBook with Adobe Creative Cloud’s suite of products
– Multi-format color printer
– High-resolution scanner
– Bluetooth-accessible wall-mounted monitor
– VHS-to-DVD converter
– Video camera, tripod, lighting equipment, & green screen
– Over-ear headphones
– Sewing machines
This program will take place in the Conference Room on the 3rd floor and is free to all, apart from any prints from the printer.
The Makerspace is also available by appointment. For more information or to make an appointment, contact the reference librarian at 338-3884 ext. 25 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.