Looking for in-depth help with a specific topic? You can now book a 30-minute, one-on-one appointment with the Reference Librarian for assistance!
Sample topics include:
- The Library Catalog (Minerva): Searching - Requesting - Renewing
- Digital Maine Library’s reference databases
- CloudLibrary: Downloading - Reading ebooks/audiobooks
- Using Ancestry Library for genealogical research
- Finding your next great read with NoveList or Books & Authors databases
- Microsoft Word & other Office Applications: How to create basic documents
- Email Accounts: Setting up - Sending attachments - Creating Filters
For more information or to sign up, contact Sharon Pietryka, the Reference and Special Collections Librarian, at email@example.com or 338-3884 ext. 25.